We always welcome new members! Your interest in preserving and promoting Lewiston’s rich heritage is appreciated and we’re sure you will enjoy our many fine programs and activities.
Time to enjoy this year’s NEW membership perks!
When you join or renew your membership in 2016, you’ll get more than a “thank you.” In fact, it’s the best way to do your part in helping Lewiston be the model for communities around the country.
- Individual membership: $25 (includes a discounted ticket to the Tour of Homes)
- Senior Citizen membership: $20 (includes a discounted ticket to the Tour of Homes)
- Family membership: $40 (includes two discounted tickets to the Tour of Homes)
- Patron membership: $50 (includes two discounted tickets to the Tour of Homes)
- Business membership: $100 (includes four discounted tickets to the Tour of Homes)
- Individual Lifetime Membership: $150 (includes a free, personalized small brick in our Remembrance Walkway)
- Family Lifetime Membership: $250 (includes a free, personalized large brick in our Remembrance Walkway)
HOW TO RENEW OR BECOME A MEMBER: Yes, we need and appreciate your support and it’s the perfect time to become a member. Just choose the level of membership you want, and send a check payable to:
Historical Association of Lewiston
PO Box 43
Lewiston, New York 14092
Be sure to include your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Anyone can join our free email list for updates and announcements by filling in your email address in the box at the lower right hard corner of this page.
We accept gifts related to the history of Lewiston. Before dropping of an item please contact the Museum by phone to make sure the item is needed and can be accepted. Call 716-754-4214 to make an appointment.
You can become a proud member of the Historical Association of Lewiston by calling 716-754-4214 and charging your membership over the phone, or by sending us a check at the address below.
You can also use the PayPal link here to pay by credit card, or PayPal.